Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Motivated.

Sometimes we set goals and we reach them. Sometimes we fail. Sometimes repeatedly. Sometimes we just need the right motivation.

I want to be a runner. I have set out to be a runner. And I have crashed and burned. But now I have a treadmill (well I have an indefinite loaner!). I have extra time (sort of.) And I have the proper motivation.

This shirt will be mine. As soon as I can wear a size small. And run a 5K with a good time (and still breathing at the end of it!)



June 1st - logged 2 miles already - aiming for 30 in 30 days.

Proper motivation I tell you.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I SO want to be there with you! I dusted off my treadmill 2 days ago. I hate running. I really do. But maybe it's just bc I'm bad at it? Maybe I just need more practice..hm.

Good luck!!