Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Age old.

It's an age old question...why do bad things happen to good people? Why do nice guys finish last? Why do the things we want the most seem to slip away?

If you are the praying type please pray tonight.

- If you have been following Bryan and Laurie's story, or maybe it's Danil's story at www.addingtothemaddness.blogspot.com you know what a journey this has been for all of them. Tonight they got some bad news that there is probably a huge delay in getting a court date.

- If you know what I do for a living you know that I meet some seriously sick people. Right now I have a patient I know. I mean, I KNOW. And it breaks my heart to see this person falling apart.

- A close friend of mine, single mom, was diagnosed this week with breast cancer. It's been a rough couple years for their family and it seemed as they were on the home stretch. And now this. And cancer, well its scary, even when the prognosis is good the road ain't easy and it's just scary.

So lift up these people. And then give the ones you a love a hug that is a little tighter, a little longer, a little bigger.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Thanks, LeShayne. Thank you for the prayers, and also thank you for the reminder for the blessings that I have. We'll talk soon.