Monday, May 30, 2011

Life's tough.

I used to say this to my kids whenever they did not get there way and proceeded to whine about. And it's true, okay so maybe a little harsh to have been telling my toddlers but, eh, I never proclaimed to be the mother that does everything right.

That being said I am having one of those moments. I want to whine darn it.

I spent the last week on a Medrol pack (think 6 day corticosteroid blast) trying to get rid of the hives that have plagued me and literally caused pretty much continuous pain for 4 weeks prior to that. I had 3 days of no pain at all, felt energetic and was back in a groove.

Pack ran out. Hives came back.

What the heck??? And this time they are on the bottom of my feet which made me almost completely unable to walk yesterday evening without crying they hurt so bad. While better today patch #2 has started on my stomach.

Life's tough. And so frustrating. Augh.

No comments: