Monday, May 23, 2011

Artsy.

My girl, she is artsy. She is creative and pack ratty and crafty and colorful. And a social butterfly. So we celebrated that way.

Photobucket

We had stations and each station had an art theme. Abstract art, drawing art, photographic art and culinary art to be specific.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now I would be completely lying if I did not admit that the photographic arts was my favorite. But with a huge selection of hats, headbands, masks, boas, and mustaches...I think I was not the only one! Huge shout out to Taylor who took the pics so I could make sure no paint ended up on my couch. She did an awesome job!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

And then they played Catchphrase, which is just fun. Think Taboo meets Hot Potato. Perfect for a gaggle of giggling girls!

Photobucket


So that is all the party pictures but I just wanted to throw in a thank you...to the amazing women that I am blessed with having in my life. My mom, well she rocks. She is all that a mom should be and a great friend. And she totally kept my house paint free and the girls loaded with fresh paint brushes and filled paint cups. Taylor, my sister from another mother (whom I also love - Hi Pam!) is amazing and such a good aunt. She comes to baseball games in sweltering heat, goes on trips to celebrate birthdays, and now we can add gives up her Sunday to become photographer extraordinaire to the list. And lastly to my "oldest" friend Jenni. Who has just been there, for so long now I've lost count. And lets me be Aunt LeShayne to her precious boy (soon to be boys!) and is just so darn good to my kids. Oh and did I mention she's talented? Below is the invitation to Tori's party she made (blurs are mine - sorry don't want my address and phone number on here!) AND she came and hung out all afternoon. Want your own awesome invitation - check her out on facebook at Firefly Invitations!

Photobucket

No comments: