Friday, February 6, 2009

Today's Math

Remember when you learned those statements for proofs in geometry. If A, then B.

If there were not so many politics, then I would LOVE my job.

If we did not pay for insurance that things might go wrong (car, life, house, health), then I would be rich (well rich enough for me to feel like it).

If my kids worried about themselves instead of each other, then I would never have to yell at them.

If people just did their jobs the way they are supposed to, then all institutions would run smoothly.

If my dog would not bark, then he would be the perfect dog.

If children's athletics were not so expensive, then America's childrens would not be fighting an obesity epidemic.

If people took their psych medications as prescribed, then I would no longer have a job.

If my laundry pile would ever recede, then I would feel like I have way less chores.

If I could love fruits and veggies as much as cookies and ice cream OR If I could love to cook as much as I love to eat out, then I would be skinny.

No comments: