Thursday, February 5, 2009

Girls Night

Last night I had a fun night out with my sister-in-law Taylor. We went to this great little Mexican hole in the wall restaurant called Estellas on Davis Island in Tampa. Then we parked back on the campus (she works at University of Tampa) and walked over the bridge to the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center. We saw Chorus Line. I think I thought I knew what it was about and was pretty wrong. It was amusing and the dancing was good but it was a little...um...sexual for me? Between talking about boobs, butts, molestation, drag queens and homosexuality it was just a little more than I had bargained for. And the usher that yells at people was back again!!! Thats three times in a row with different seats each time and the same usher who yells at everyone. Weird. So it was fun but odd...

No comments: