Thursday, February 12, 2009

Drama

Last post before mini-vacation.

I am so tired. It was such a long day!!!!

Drama at work: All this controversy over the chain of command. And who did what, when and why. If everyone just did their job they way they were supposed to it would all work smoothly. Is that really so much to ask?

Drama at home: Tori. Everything is theatrics..."Augh I can't do my homework because I grabbed the wrong folder and then I am not going to be able to go to my party tomorrow, etc, etc, etc" Okay so she does not say etc. Really? So you missed one day of homework all year long - LIFE WILL GO ON!

Drama in general: We put an offer on that house. Yay! Oh wait no, someone came in and put an offer for the asking price in cash. Yeah, can't compete with that. I just dont have that kind of money lying around, sorry.

Anyway I am off to attack my chore list so I can attempt to pack so I can attempt to relax enough to vacation for a weekend.

1 comment:

Angelle said...

I hope you get to RELAX this weekend. You guys have lots of fun!