Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Even Keel

Thought I should post to clarify that I am not still caught in torrential downpour. Nothing exciting to report at the moment. Update: electrician came and fixed the ceiling circuit as well as the fuses/breakers with problems = lights and hopefully a lower electric bill. I survived another night at work and managed to keep my eyes open until I got home and in bed (and then some more since in the 5 hrs I got to sleep my fam woke me up 5 times!). And my dog ate macaroni and cheese instead of dog food for 24 hours which led to his miraculous recovery from his unidentified bug and my stain remover remarkably removed the stain.

This week is busy but just with lots of normal stuff...work, PTA, swim practices, a few sewing projects, trying to get time in running...thats about it.

No comments: