Sunday, February 8, 2009

News

I feel like I have recently vented alot but not so much posted...and where the heck are my pictures? I'll have to get on that.

Okay so heres what's up with us...

Not so good stuff:

- My hours at work got cut back to 3 days a week for now, while I love having more time to go to lunch with the kids, clean house, etc it's kind of bad timing...the good stuff will explain that more.

- Todd is coming down with some kind of cold or something and like most men this surely means the end of the world. :-)

The good stuff:

- Less than a week before we head to Hilton Head, SC to meet up with the North Carolina Maddexes for a weekend.

- We have decided to put an offer, a low offer that has great possibility of not getting accepted, but an offer nonetheless on a house we like (see why the job timing is a little iffy?).

- Tristan had his last soccer game this past weekend and they actually won! His team was terrible, it was kind of like Tristan against whatever team we played all season so they won very few.

- Tori has finished 13:15 battle of the books titles and is preparing for the test that will determine if she can be on the team or not.

- I got a super cute new computer, that is causing me many typographical errors, but is awesome. I carry huge purses most of the time but it fits in them which I love. Mine is actually white but this picture gives you an idea of just how tiny it is:
.

- I also got a Wii Fit this week! I am very excited about this and while so far I find the aerobics ridiculous I do love the yoga and strength training parts and the kids are having a blast with the skiing and soccer heading.

Thats all for now. Back soon with some updated pictures.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Yay for Hilton Head soon! Also for all the good stuff :)

Hope Todd recovers soon...Bryan is also sporting a man-sized sinus thing, but I can hardly blame him because if it's as bad as the one I had, he's not overreacting...

Side note- I love Battle of the Books! Hope Tori makes the team! How cool!

Rhiannon said...

Cute computer! I will keep my fingers crossed on your offer!

Dave was "sick" today as well. So basically totally useless.