Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My New Car


What do you think? Is it me or what?

Okay its only my new car temporarily! And I would never pick this no offense to those who like it. I was driving home from work today and my van overheated. They think something punctured the radiator. So then I had to wait for roadside service, FHP stopped and I had just talked him into leaving when some nonEnglish speaking visitors came along. Poor guy is a rookie and they freaked him out - so he decided he had to wait the 45 minutes with me until the tow truck came. Then my darling husband, who has now come home to relieve the babysitter who had to be somewhere else, decides I should just ride with the tow truck driver to the dealership where I can get a rental. I am not happy about this - especially since the driver has now commented on whether I am married or not, for how long, how the FHP guy stayed with me because I was "pretty" and I must be smart too to handle this on my own without my husband. Ew! Maybe he was trying to be nice but he was creeping me out! Of course Todd told me he would call the dealer and let them know I needed a rental and was on my way - did I mention he did not do this? Oy vey! Its been a long day...seems like a good reason to go out to dinner to me.

No comments: