Friday, December 5, 2008

Read this!

Okay I dont care if you are atheist, agnostic, protestant, Jew or Hindu this is a great book. It is so funny and really quite fascinating. Most of you know I was born and raised and am raising my children in the Protestant faith. I am a firm believer in the Bible, the Holy Trinity and Jesus as messiah. That being said my faith may have led me to an interest in this book but has NO bearing whatsoever on my recommendation. I can honestly say this writer begins his journey as an agnostic and I am not done so I do not know how it ends. Only that its informative, enlightening and downright funny. This guy also wrote a book called The Know it All about reading the entire Encycloped Brittanica and that might be next on my list!

Check it out...The Year of Living Biblically; One Mans Humble Quest to Follow the Bible as Literally as Possible by A. J. Jacobs (editor at large for Esquire magazine).

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Very interesting...I'll put it in my Amazon cart!