Monday, December 15, 2008

Whirlwind Weekend

It was such a crazy weekend. I did manage to drag myself out of bed some Friday, feeling only slightly better and sounding terrible but up nonetheless. Tori had practice for both swimming and the Christmas musical Friday night alongside Tristans soccer practice so Todd and I spend the evening running kids back and forth. Then I had to work Friday night. While I was sleeping Saturday morning Todd did an awesome job of getting Tori to her dress rehearsal and Tristan to his soccer game. I woke up just in time to go to Rhiannon's jewelry party and then we went to a parade in Dunedin. I took a couple of pictures but the way the barricades were they dont show the parade, just the kids so I am not posting them, cute but not exciting.

Todd and I went out on a date Saturday night - it was so cold! But so nice. We had a leisurely dinner at TGIF's and then went Christmas shopping. I know this sounds like a lame date but it was so relaxing. Even our dates are usually built around a move schedule or meeting friends or being home by a certain time, etc...so this was awesome. We just took our time, wandered around a few stores. I am happy to say we are done!!!

Sunday was Toris musical followed by a lazy afternoon. We did stop by the mall to see Santa (this is probably the last time). Tori told Santa she wanted earrings, so when Todd asked her if he thought she was good and would get them she said "Yeah because they are cheap." Lovely!

All in all it was a busy but nice weekend. I slept in this morning and everyone else if off to school or work. I have to work nights all this week, covering for someone who ended up hospitalized. Blah!

1 comment:

Angelle said...

You guys are always so busy. I guess that's how it is with two active kids. Maybe I don't want more kids. :) Ha ha, just kidding.