Thursday, January 1, 2009

Resolution

Is it just me or does it seem odd that you make resolutions at the beginning of year? I always think of them as more like ends...

Anyway I have a couple - I figure if I make a couple I will have hope of fulfilling one of them!

1 - to lose weight, duh, like you did not see that coming

2 - to set a small goal each week and meet it - for ex: this week - finish thank you notes

3 - make a "to do" list of daily routine activities for our kids and check them daily (cleaning room, putting laundry in baskets, homework, tec0 and give them allowances accordingly

4 - to be keep my pantry organized, I tend to be fairly organized but this is a problem area for me

Okay so even if I do one that would be good! But I am really going to make an attempt at all of them!

What are yours?

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

I want to eat out less, actually stick to our budget and to keep the house cleaner. This is proving hard to do with hurricane Ty living with us.