Tuesday, January 6, 2009

From Salon to Safari

I have been a terrible blogger so far in 2009 so here's my quick recap.

- We took all of our Christmas stuff down New Years Day! While its sad to see the season pass it was wonderful to have all that space back.

- Friday I took Tori and her friend Leah to "spend" a gift certificate I had won at a charity lunch before the holidays. The gift certificate was for "2 princesses for a day at the salon." They got their hair done and their nails!



- Friday night Todd and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary. My parents kept the kids overnight (and the dog until we got home) and we had a nice dinner at Carabbas followed by an evening at home together watching Hancock. I realize its a little lame to go home early and rent a video on your anniversary but it was so peaceful and cozy it really was nice! Next year we'll do something fabulous.

- Saturday we went to Busch Gardens and got fun passes so we can go back all year, it was really fun and it was really nice knowing we did not have to cram EVERYTHING in to one day. (P.S. Aunt Jenni - Tori loves her shirt, and it helped us be able to find her and Tristan in the crowd since the light bouncing off her of shot sparkles everywhere!)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I'm cracking up right now! Glad I could be of service. :)