Thursday, July 3, 2008

Summer stuff...

Summer for us is like a different life than the rest of the year. The rest of the year we go, go, go from tball to swim to brownies to school meetings to work to PTA events to church things, etc. In the summer we hang out by the pool, hit the library a couple times a week, maybe even the mall, make our daily trek to the YMCA and when the weather is nice a day at the beach. So my apologies for bad pics but the excitement has been low around here...we are in summer relaxation mode. Tomorrow we'll do something for the 4th and next weekend we are going on a mini-vacation so hopefully I'll get better pictures then.

My brownie troop had a pool party for the girls and their siblings.


My dad celebrated his 55th birthday so we all went to Maggianos - yummy!

The kids cousin Aedan turned 7, had a pool party in which there was a bit too much water and not enough rules for my camera to be allowed out there. This picture was taken before we left - its not good but its a picture of them.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I love that you are less crazy during the summer, you deserve it! I'm ready to plan our next outing in the sunshine...I'll come down your way this time, beach or pool, your choice!