Monday, July 21, 2008

Greetings from Jupiter

This is what an actual patient stated to me this evening...


She lived there for one week before returning here to Earth. She lives in a spaceship (her apartment) inside a larger spaceship (her apt complex) which converted a couple of weeks ago from the complex to spaceship. She knows this from the green smoke that rose out of the ground recently. While she was in Jupiter her heart was transplanted with a microchip and it was her job to visit various places here on Earth including a mall, a school, a park and a hospital. She has been to all 4 today. She also can only drink pink water.

Ready for the scary part?!? WE SENT HER HOME. She is not suicidal, homicidal, unable to care for herself, unoriented to person/place/time, or unable to seek medical attention if needed.

If I had not been at work for 9 hours already with 6 more to go I would tell you I love my job but since I have been and still do I have to say I love/hate my job.

1 comment:

Grace said...

scary,very very scary!!! how do you respond to that?