Tuesday, July 29, 2008

3 weeks of summer...

Funny how due dates make things get done isn't it? Even when its a silly thing.
The kids go back to school 3 weeks from today and suddenly my to-do list got longer!

- Shop for School Supplies
- Clean out closets with stuff they can't/don't wear anymore.
- Get rid of toys they don't play with anymore.
- Go to the park more.
- Swim more.
- Bake cookies.
- Get to the zoo!
- Plan for brownies.
- Sign up for soccer.
- Get PTA stuff together.
- Have more of kids friends over.
- Get summer pictures taken (we do Christmas pics and summer pics)
- Go bike riding.

We've had a very nice summer and VERY relaxing so I feel like now knowing its coming to an end WAY too fast we got cram in some of the fun stuff but still get the work part done ya know? So anyone else preparing for the next year? I can't believe they will both be in elementary school now - eeks!

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

I only have 2 weeks left!!! We are always up for the zoo, Ty loves it! Let me know if you want to go this week! I can get one person in free with our passes.