Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tagged...

Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Tagged by Melissa.

1. I collect snowman, at last count I had 53 of them.
2. I share a birthday with my brother but he is 3 years younger.
3. I can touch my tongue to my nose.
4. I am addicted to coffee, crossword puzzles, tanning and neatness.
5. I read about 100 books a year on average.
6. My greatest worldly desire is to travel - both our country and others.
7. I have a big new venture in the works - to be revealed soon!

I tag Todd, Jenni, Angelle, Laurie, Rhiannon, Brooke,and Christi.

1 comment:

Gumdrop*Shop said...

Wow- 100 books I buy them and rarely get to finish one, lol.

I cant wait to see what your new adventure is!

Melissa