Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Baby steps...

I have been very overwhelmed lately by all the "stuff" on our calendar. I don't want to be one of those parents that just shuttles their kids too and from places but I also don't want them to be unable to participate in the stuff they want to participate in. And when they are different genders and ages that stuff tends to be at different locations and times.

So my new goal is to make smaller goals! I need to have goals as I am goal oriented person but they need to shrink - lose 5 lbs not 25, clean part of the house not the whole house, get all the towels done not all the laundry, etc.

So thats the plan. I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

Todd Maddex said...

Spend a little money at the grocery store...not all the money. I like this new plan!