Wednesday, March 9, 2011

To Do List update:

I did....

- edit pictures
- pay bills
- attack Mt.Laundry
- get an oil change for the van
- mail out some packages
- bleach part of my shower
- deal with our health insurance company
- return library books
- take both kids to get haircuts and the DQ treats I bribed them with
- take team photos of toris team
- watch her softball game
- make dinner, sort of - hot dogs on the run but the kids ate

I also signed up for weight watchers online, cut some coupons, and read a couple chapters of a book.

I guess this weekend I will have to work on the rest of the items and CONQUER Mt.Laundry - darn pile is smaller but still there.

1 comment:

Angelle said...

Congrats, that was a great run for it! I am on WW online and trying to get back to it after a 3 week hiatus.