Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Going Buggy

Compliments of years of planning and saving and Todd's never ending desire to own a house I am currently the American stereotype. Mom, dad, boy, girl, dog and house...we literally priced picket fences this weekend, and just FYI - they are PRICEY!

But my gosh darn American dream is home of a zillion creepy crawlies. And I HATE creepy crawlies. I can do throw up and blood and dirt and dead animals and gators but I CANNOT DO BUGS!

The grasshoppers are back, in miniature. But there are millions. And they swarm in small areas. So we bought spray, hopefully got them and then had a lovely Florida rain storm (aka we are all but swimming here) and I wake up to millions of nasty mosquito fly cross breed things all over the house. Literally in droves.

I can't take it. I might have to bug bomb my house.

No comments: