Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Randomness...

A) Attended the most amazing 3 year old birthday ever, as the photographer. Lauren totally outdid herself with help of Jenni @ FireFly Invitations and the party was nothing short of spectacular. A sneak peek:



Photobucket


B) I hate grasshoppers. Some people hate scary movies, or snakes, or sting rays or...the dark. I don't know lots of things. But I, who dislike frogs quite strongly, have found a new hatred/phobia. They were huge when we moved in and that freaked me out but today...today I saw millions (okay maybe only tens or hundreds) of baby grasshoppers swarming in three separate spots in my yard. So I bug sprayed them to the point that if the actual chemical did not kill them they might just drown. I shudder at the thought of them surviving. And just so you know, baby grasshoppers, they are black and red.


C) I screwed up my neck. I mean really badly. As in, it hurts to move. So that sucks. And makes the day of lawn work excruciating. Oh and I have a cold, that's always fun.


D) I started weight watchers this week. The whole point thing. And in just a few days I lost 3 lbs. It could be a fluke but whatever, small victories need rejoicing too!


E)Went out to take some pictures of Tori's team since so many of them were missing real pictures. Trying to get that many girls to be serious and looking the same direction was nearly impossible. But this, well this they did well.


Photobucket


F)It's Mastermind and Milkshake night at the Maddex house...and I'm the cook. And milkshake maker. So I gotta run! Have a great week all!

No comments: