Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight Movie

So I went to see Twilight with some friends last night and it was GREAT! I went in with no expectations, knowing it would pale in comparison to the book, and it did but the movie was really wonderful for a movie. I would not have done the same casting but it worked out. And in the end I really liked the Bella and Edward they picked out.

However as the ending credits roled I remember why I hate movie series...now I have to wait - like a year I'm sure - to see the next and I wanted more right at that moment. My inner two year old was stomping her feet screaming now, now, now in my head. Oh well.

So if you haven't seen it - go see it, whether you read the book or not its a good little chick flick with a few vampires thrown in!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I REALLY want to see this, but don't have anyone to drag with me. :) Oh well, if I wait for it to come out on video, the next one will be here sooner, right? Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow! Hugs, J

Jenni said...

Caroline and I went to see it this afternoon and I loved it! A bit over dramatic, yes, but that's the charm of Twilight. :)

Rhiannon said...

Yay!! I am glad you liked it. Everyone says it's better the second time around too.