Friday, November 14, 2008

41 hours

Thats how long I ended up being up for yesterday...I did get one 45 minute nap and one 25 minute nap so it wasn't straight but still man I crashed hard last night!

Yesterday when I got off work I had been up for about 25 with a tiny nap which is fairly normal for me. Then I went to the kids school and saw Tristan's thing, went and got the hay (which took WAY longer than I had planned, I had forgotten how heavy hay was). Then I had to make one stop at the mall which happened to be right near Todds dad where I was dropping the truck and it just seemed easier. Then I managed to get home and lay down - but the dog had to go out, the pest control guy came, the UPS man knocked and someone dropped an umbrella on the sidewalk so the nice lady walking her dog had to knock and see if it belonged to us! Argh - now I have to go get the kids. Then Tori has a private swim lesson at our pool so I have to walk down there...by this time its 4:30 in the afternoon and Todd will be home in an hour. Of course then I am too lazy to cook so off we go to dinner. Then my AMAZING friend Christie, came and helped me with a crappy project at 9 and by the time they signs we made were done and the paint put away I crawled into bed at midnight!

Anyway I got a good 7 hrs last night and am ready to hit the road running. Wish me luck today as I have tons to do and I have to be done by 5!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

You are officially crazy, but I think we already knew that. :) Good luck with the rest of your crazy weekend, and keep a visual picture of turquoise Caribbean water in your mind! :)