Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Is November over yet?

Okay not that I want it to be over...but if we could skip to the 20th that would be fabulous. This first 2 weeks is totally overwhelming for me...Todds birthday, the fall festival, orthodontist appts, and of course I took on extra hours at work because I wanted play money for our cruise. After 2 days of being out of my house for almost 12 hours straight of work and kids activities only to come home to make a meal and do laundry I am OVER it! OVER it. And of course I want to lose 5 lbs before the dumb cruise so despite that I am so tired I can hardly fold laundry neatly I am trying to run 3 miles daily.

Todays the 4th? 16 days...in 16 days I will be sailing off to Mexico with a drink in my hand, and coming home to thanksgiving and shopping and Christmas decorations...let the countdown begin!

No comments: