Friday, November 7, 2008

Brett

Let me introduce you to Brett...my daughters boyfriend.

WAIT NO STOP! SHES 8!!!!

Yet Brett has called 6 times in 3 days to talk to Tori. Apparently he has his own cell phone and is allowed to call her on it. Then when I thought it was bad it got worse...she brought him a stuffed animal today without telling Todd or I about it and he brought her a necklace, a hemp necklace but a necklance nonetheless that she is now wearing. I ask her why shes wearing it and she's says "Because its from Brett, he had his brothers girlfriend make it!"

God grant me the peace...

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Insert scream here. Though I will tell you that I had my first boyfriend, Tim Weller, at age 8, and we fully intended to get married until my mom told me you can't get married when you're that young. It was a crushing blow. :)

Angelle said...

Holy cow, LeShayne. You are showing me my future and I do NOT like it. :) Yikes!

carydip said...

Ah, young love, and many, many more to come. LOCK HER UP! Love~Mom