Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope this days find you thankful for many things, full of yummy food and surrounded by loving family.

I thought about writing about the things I am thankful for today after reading my friend Jenni's blog. But I decided I have one ultimate thanks that encompasses them all.

I am thankful for my Lord and creator. I am thankful that he has protected my family through accidents, economic crises, illness, and a million other dilemmas. I am thankful for the amazing family and friends he has brought into my life to share each day, each tear and each laugh with. I am thankful for the man he gave me as a husband, the children he gave me to care for, and even the silly puppy that drives me bananas but brings warm fuzzies all the same. I am thankful for the earth he created that I continue to live in and enjoy the benefits of and I am thankful for the strength he grants in abundance as long as I remember to ask for it, and sometimes even when I don't. I am thankful that despite that Thanksgiving is about pilgrims and indians I have the freedom to be thankful for my God without worry of persecution.

I hope that you have a blessed and wonderful thanksgiving!