Thursday, November 13, 2008

5 AM

and I am tired but happy because this is my last night on the night schedule here at the hospital. I work a couple days next week, go on vacation until Thanksgiving and come back to a set schedule! I will be working Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fridays which is perfect.

So its 5 am, I have been up since 7:15 yesterday morning with an hour nap and I have about 6 hours to go before I can sleep. Tristan is receiving an award this morning at school so Todd and I have to go see the presentation, then I have to switch cars with my father in law, pick up 10 bales of hay, and switch vehicle back and then I can go to sleep for a couple of hours.

I brought a book, The Shack, haven't started it but heard great things but my eyes are killing me. And I think its the kind of book you have to pay attention too ya know?

I am really excited for this weekend. I hope Todd loves his surprise and I have tickets with Taylor and my mom to go see Phantom of the Opera. I have seen it before but neither of them have. Love it.

Alright back to work, pictures to come this weekend of lots of fun stuff...birthdays, fall festivals, soccer, swimming, etc.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

LOVED The Shack! I highly recommend it. But, yes, get some sleep first!

Hope Todd likes his surprise, too :)