Thursday, August 28, 2008

Over

I am overwhelmed, over busy and completely over this week in general. Why?!

Well because I am working as usual - some days, some nights, no real sleep pattern. Because the kids are back in school. Because Tori has swim clinic in preparation for swim team that starts next week and is every darn night this week. Because of open houses which of course are not at the same time and of course Todd had to be somewhere else so I went. Because of a PTA meeting, soccer info session, girl scout council meeting, and lots and lots of homework help!

All of which I could handle if I had not had a migraine for 2 days straight complete with nausea that made me late to work this morning and that horrible feeling that my eyes are being sucked back into my head.

On a brighter note - tomorrow is Friday! Next week we have way less on the calendar and if I get off the computer right now I can sneak in a quick nap!

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

I am feeling overwhelmed for you after reading that! I hope you got a nap in.