Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School

A day later than expected thanks to the very dull Hurricane Fay but we finally made it. Both kids are officially in elementary school.

Tristan's first day of Kindergarten:



Tori's first day of 3rd grade:



On a funny note they picked out their own first day clothes...Tristan is so preppy. When we went shopping he picked out lots of polo shirts and stuff. Cute! Influenced by mommy. On the flip side Tori got some cute stuff and she looks cute but mommy's influence is further gone - in her place...Hannah Montana. Oy vey!

I love this picture:

2 comments:

Jenni said...

SO cute! Can't wait to hear how it went. Hugs, Aunt Jenni

Kathie B. said...

too cute. I love first day of school pictures. You are a good Mommy to let Tori develop her own style. I'm with you on not being crazy about all of the teen idol stuff adorning my little *babies* but I'm trying so hard to let them learn on their own. And mine want the same things as all of their friends. If I had my way they'd be 16 and wearing smocked jumpers. Well, maybe not really but you know what I mean.
Hope school was fun.