Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fun Times

Trying to cram in last minute fun before school starts we had a fun family day. We took Max to the park and let him run around while the kids played on the playground. Had a nice lunch. Caught the new 3D movie - Journey to the Center of the Earth, which was actually pretty decent. Kind of a cross between Jurassic Park and National Treasure but in 3D, couple of jumpy parts, especially with the kids but fun. And it has some scientific information in it...thats what I keep telling myself since I got outvoted and thats how we ended up there. I thought we should go see the Dinosaurs exhibit at MOSI. It was fine though...and a little Marble Slab ice cream rounded out the day. Now the kids are in bed waiting for hugs and kisses and I have to work all day tomorrow, try to catch a few winks Monday between Teacher Meet and Greets for the kids and then they are back to school. Back Tuesday with pics!

No comments: