Friday, August 8, 2008

Beijing 2008


My name is LeShayne and I am addicted to the Olympics. I know it sounds utterly ridiculous and if you are not like me than you probably think it is the most boring couple of weeks of tv ever. However I have this odd fascination with them. By the end of them I can tell you what each diver and gymnast is going to lose tenths of points for. I can tell you what record each swimmer and runner must beat.

Anyways so the Maddex family is watching the Opening Ceremonies and ordering pizza tonight - FUN!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

My husband and I are addicted too. No worries, we'll be watching right along with you!

carydip said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
carydip said...

Wasn't that the most spectacular opening ceremonies you ever saw?? The blocks in the middle were so choreographed and synchronized perfectly, I about fainted when the "humans" popped up!! One of the commentators said they'd practiced that for 4 months, 8+ hours a day and it never went perfect, until that night! Love~Mom