Saturday, June 28, 2008

Progress


5 edays in a row that I have been to the gym. 5 days in a row I managed to drink 3 bottles of water. 5 days in a row I ate healthy and I even cooked 4 dinners in those 5 days (last night we went out for dad's birthday, I had to do it, but I ate well).

I had let work and tball and swim and brownies and stress in general stop me from being healthy about my life and I dont want to teach the kids that. So I figured if I make it habit and get used to cooking healthy meals every night over the summer when I have no stress it will be easier to carry it on into fall.

So plan B or C or D or E...here we go again. If at first you do not succeed, try, try again right?

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Good job! I on the other hand have stopped dieting and am not going to the gym very frequently--go figure, I'm at my lowest weight yet. Sure makes getting a bit more sleep in the mornings easier to rationalize! :P