Friday, June 20, 2008

Birds and Lizards

My dog is obsessed with the birds out back and the lizards out front. I could care less if he was quiet about it, but no, he runs in circles barking forever!!! Hes making me insane.

Though imagine this mental picture...sliding glass door thats 7 foot tall or so. A teeny tiny 7 lb dog. Lizard on the screen outside the slider. And a running jump.
Silly dog throws himself at the window and I kid you not he can jump like 3.5 feet high, its rather impressive. At least 4 times his height!

Any ideas how to stop the barking? I have tried alot of things - crating, spanking, treating for being quiet, shutting blinds, etc. Out of ideas...and patience.

1 comment:

Todd Maddex said...

How about a bark collar like every single other dog owner in the world? It's better and more civil than spanking the poo out of him!