Monday, June 23, 2008

A little ELF - fun treats!

Some people are computer illiterate, some people are unathletic, some people are cleanliness challenged. And some people are like me - makeup phobes!

I was BUSY in high school - bouncing from random practices to jobs to brief moments with a boyfriend. I never had time for stuff like makeup. Then there was this teeny tiny span where I went to college without many responsibilities outside school and work. Then I had kids. Which is all to explain that I just never took the time to learn how to put on makeup. And now I am quickly approaching 30 and can do basics but all those cool tricks - all those fabulous eyes - etc in magazines and on some of the people I call my closest friends - nada! And on top of that I dont have tons of money to spend on different colors, etc to find out what I like and what looks good...until today.

Check out this site that almost everything is 1.00. Now I realize this is not as good of makeup as Clinique or Mary Kay or whatever...but lets be real. I am only trying to dress it up once in a blue moon. "Smokey eyes" seem slightly inappropriate for tball fields, swim meets, PTA meetings and nights in a hospital psych ward!

So check it out - ELF! And if you use the code CAROLINA at checkout and have spent less than 15.00 dollars you get 50% off your order. Shipping is about six bucks.

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

This must be going around. My sister just told me about it! I didn't have the code when I ordered though! I got 14 things for 14 bucks! I am not a big makeup person either. I only wear it to work.