Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Update...

I have some pics coming but here's my current update.

- Tomorrow is the big day that Tristan has his first school friend over without their mother for a playdate. He's getting so grown up!

- Tori continues to study medieval times and today practiced being a lady learning her Roman numerals. She came home knowing 1-20, 100, and 500.

- I FINALLY got a schedule, an odd one but a set one. I will be working Mon-Wed from 9 pm to 2 or 3 am depending on how busy it is and Fridays from 8 am to 1 pm. Makes no sense but I will have decent paychecks and it does not mess with the kids schedules so all is well.

- I have lost no more weight (it might have something to do with working the last 9 days and not making it to the gym) but have not gained any either. I think I'll call that ok for the day.

- Max is getting so smart. He's housebroken (99% of the time), crate trained, and can sit, lay, stay, and watch me on command. He knows leave it, take it, and come but is still choosy about when he does them, we're working on it! (and guess where he slept last night? yep, at the foot of my bed. Todd caved.)

- I am in desperate need of a cheap and easy pirate favor...I need to make 160 of them in about 2 hours. If you have any amazing ideas please please please point me in the right direction. Its for brownie camp swaps if you know what that means!

1 comment:

Todd Maddex said...

What exactly is a "pirate favor"? Is that like..."hoy Matey, will you please swab the poop deck for me?" - kind of favor?

And to say I caved is putting it a little wrong. I'd say I won. No more getting up every night of my life to take a dog YOU trained to whine in the middle of the night to the bathroom - only to end up on the couch with the stupid mutt for the rest of the evening's sleep. How again did I cave?