Thursday, February 21, 2008

Top Ten

Okay so I slacked on my top ten...

1. American Idol is back! Love it.
2. Apple Juice Lite by Motts - its good, not soda, and a low 70 calories. Not to mention I can't drink it fast so its last my whole night at work making me feel like I am eating/drinking without wasting a million calories.
3. Perceptivity Studio - an old friend's new venture - she is AMAZING at what she does.
4. Etsy, the new ebay for boutique childrens clothing, where I have a new shop.
5. Swell by Moda, a new fabric line I just got in the mail and can't wait to make something out of.

6. T.A.P.P an amazing charity that is helping people in multiple ways including providing a way to earn an income and AIDS prevention in Uganda and other African countries
7. USA Today Daily Puzzles for the crossword junkie in me who is also learning to love Soduku
8. TAZO chai tea, available in the grocery store, add milk and heat and it tastes just like Starbucks Chai Latte for a tad of the price and easy at home convenience
9. Cody's Roadhouse is an old favorite for me - they have great deals too!
10. Samoas. They arrive tomorrow (thin mints too). Lord give me the strength to resist eating too many!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Aww, thanks! I feel special. :)