Monday, November 12, 2007

Six Things

I've been tagged by Rhiannon.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

1. Todd and I celebrated 6 months of dating each other AFTER our wedding date...he is one of the few things in my life I did not overanalyze and plan to a tee and it worked out to be one of the best things as we are getting ready to celebrate 8 years this winter. Maybe I should stop thinking so hard...

2. I share a birthday with my little brother and despite that growing up I whined about sharing parties, etc...I am so thankful for it. It gives us a great excuse to always spend it together.

3. I grew up planning to not have kids. My mom was fabulous - the perfect stay home mom and I wanted a career and did not feel like I could be a good enough mom and have that. Then God sent me Tori (another one of those unplanned, unanalyzed things) and changed my whole world. I am so thankful he did.

4. I have worked the most diverse jobs ever - photographer, long distance help line, ice cream scooper, bakery assistant, magazine sales, activities director for seniors, seamstress and case manager/social worker. I still sew which you can check out here and I do case management/social work at a local hospital currently.

5. I could only eat out at Los Mexicanos and Cody's Roadhouse and never see another restaurant again and be totally ok with that.

6. My very least thing to do everyday is pick out what I am going to wear. I decide everyday how much I hate everything in my closet, even if I just bought it and loved it in the store.

So those are my 6 things...if you have not done this already...I tag you!

No comments: