Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Dubbing...

I love the things they have parents take off work for. I can see it now...

"Sorry I can't work Tuesday because I have to go to the dubbing ceremony where my daugher becomes a lady of the court."

Yes you did read that right. Tori's gifted class will be having a dubbing ceremony Tuesday during school and they would like a parent to represent each child. They will then be knighted or dubbed a lady of the court. They are learning a dance, memorizing a poem and must wear a shirt/tie or dress.

I think we're getting a bit carried away with ths medieval times study.

1 comment:

Bleeber said...

You know who would be perfect to represent for your family.. Brett and Alicia. I mean they did it in real life all the time. The would probably get a big kick out of it.