Saturday, November 3, 2007

Accountability.

I am posting here because I need to be held accountable to more than just Todd.

I am like the Kool-Aid mom at Christmas (not Martha Stuart like some people I know) that does the cookies and the candies and the pies and the class parties and the adult parties and the egg nog and the go, go, go that leads to fast food - and I cannot gain another pound - or they will ask me to play the jolly old fellow himself!

So...I need a goal, I am a goal oriented person. So the first week of Dec I am running a 5K and my goal is 28 minutes...a little under 10 minutes per mile. There is one at the Spa on Dec 8th and one at the zoo on the 5th...have not decided which. It depends which one I can talk a friend into doing with me.

If you are in the Tampa Bay area or will be visiting then and are interested let me know, looking for a running buddy!

Accountability. Yep now I wrote it, posted it and people know I am doing it so I can't back out. So thanks for your help :-)

No comments: