Monday, November 19, 2007

:-(

Accountability sucks. But it keeps it real. My 21 days has to start over next Sunday - I managed to get the flu this past week which knocked me out for 3 whole days and then I had to play catch up on work stuff, ebay orders, PTA stuff and my house. And I would start over today but really - we are going to be in a car for 12 hours in 2 days - whats the chance of me waking up at 4:00 am to run? Nil! So I went to the gym today but the 21 days will have to be an after thanksgiving resolution.

Just so ya know.

2 comments:

Bleeber said...

Yeah, no sense in starting now. At the end of your 21 days you should buy yourself a nice Christmas present as a reward wince it will be around that time. Best of luck to you. Wish I would do the same.

Bleeber said...

wince == since. grr. I hate spell check sometimes.