Sunday, March 7, 2010

Regroup: 30 Coming Soon

I am now less than 6 months away from my 30th birthday and decided it was time to regroup...new goals needed. You can see the originals here: 365 days to 30. So here are my new goals before I am 30.

1. Still run - just not for a race - just because I want to, because I have legs that can, and because it would make me overall healthier.

2. Eat healthier - less fast food, more home cooked meals, more veggies, more fruits, more of an effort to be an overall healthier person.

3. Enjoy the small things - Laurie (my sister in law) pointed me towards this blog that is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. It is called Enjoying the Small Things and you can find it right over there ----------->. AND our church is doing a study called 30 Days to Live - which encourages the reader to really decide what's important and live every day like you only have 30 left - in relationships, actions, spiritual walk, etc. So I am trying.

4. Do the things I love - sometimes I get so busy with the stuff I have to do, feel I should do or someone else wants me to do that I forget to do the things I love. I love to bake with my kids, I love to take photographs, I love to go to the beach, I love to see new places and go to museums and the theater and sew and the list goes on. So I am going to make more time to do these things and include the people I love in them.

So these are my new goals - which if accomplished should be easily seen here as I write about the fun I have, the relationships I build, and photos of fun projects and life make their way amongst the text!

No comments: