Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Feet and Happy Fun

Spring has arrived! And how do I know? Because I have happy feet! My beloved flip flops have returned, sorry for the ugly picture! I think it's time to dig out that spa gift card from last mother's day - eeks - and get myself a pedicure. And it was warm enough but still breezy enough for me to lace up my running shoes and hit the pavement this week - not once, not twice but three times!




And speaking of spring...Tristan got the opportunity to attend a free baseball clinic at a local spring training field. It was amazing - 9 former professional players, an army all star team of young guys as assistants and 200 kids on this gorgeous green spread. And with all the dead grass and recent cold temps sitting in the bleacher staring at the field that looked like it had been painted being baked in the sun (I might be just a tad sun burnt - oops!) chatting with a great friend was just the perfect Sunday afternoon.



Then we headed back to the park for some playtime - the kids on the rock/rope park - they have this sudden love for it - and me with my new toy!


Love, love, love how white and skinny his little legs are at this time of year!




In playing with my new toy I wanted the kids to jump - I love those picture of families jumping and I just wanted to know if I could do it. Well, I can. The kids, however found jumping from where I asked them to a ridiculously hard task. So I borrowed Todd. And I was reminded how much he makes me laugh!


No comments: