Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend Stuff

I love weekends. I stayed home for so long that I had gotten kind of immune to them. I enjoyed having Todd home but it was still my same old laundry, kid care, hanging at the pool kind of time. Now that I have to go to work I remember why they are so wonderful!!! So this weekend we...

- (well I) had coffee with an old high school friend I had not seen in over a year.

- watched some horse races out at the Tampa Bay Downs picnic area

- had lunch with some friends after church today

- took a family run/bike around the neighborhood, poor Max's little legs were so tired by the time we got near home he wanted to be carried!

- having a peaceful night of Wii playing, reading and munchie dinner

I feel refreshed and reenergized to go back to work. Which is great since Fri when I left (after getting kicked by a pt and completely swamped by patients) I was wondering what it was I liked about my job and who I possibly thought I was helping. And there is no swim this week and the following week is spring break. So this week should go fast...

No comments: