Monday, March 9, 2009

Update & Pics

Quick update:

- This week begins FCAT testing, Tori will take them for the first time this year since she is in 3rd grade.

- We spent Saturday at the Strawberry Festival where we ate lots of fair food, saw the piggies race, an amazing BMX show, and some livestock. And of course Todd and the kids had the world famous Strawberry Shortcake (Tori couldn't stop eating long enough to take a picture apparently)!

- Sunday Tori went to a birthday party at Build-A-Bear, Todd and Tristan had batting practice in the front yard, and I slept so that I could work Sunday night. I also got the kids Easter clothes which I am very excited about, pictures to come.

- And I got another eye infection! I have no idea what my problem is. Anyway I do have cute glasses now after the last episode and way too many dollars, the picture sucks but the glasses are cute :-)

No comments: