Monday, January 7, 2008

Funny how...

it takes so long to get into going to the gym regularly. But you break it in just moments. I literally went to the gym 5 x week for a year, took 2 months off because of holidays, travel, school stuff and work and feel like I am starting over. Of course I should probably start smaller than an hour and a half advanced step class!

Okay so I am looking for gym buddies - if you live in Clearwater with a YMCA membership or the potential to get one - please please please let me know! It goes so much faster when you are hanging out with someone!!!

2 comments:

Bleeber said...

Not sure if working out with a fat guy was your idea, but once I sign up today, I will go workout with you. I am also interested in those spinning classes. I am ready for a good beat down.

Bleeber said...

I took your idea and am starting to blog about working out as well to keep me on track. Thanks for the advise on the personal trainer!