Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Another night in the land of the crazy...

me: Why did you take so many pills?

her: IDK (yes she said this exactly like that, 2nd teen in one day to say it to me actually)

me: were you depressed?

her: who isn't?

me: did you take anything else?

her: i smoked some pot, did some shots, but i did not shoot anything this time! (said proudly)

me: so what are you depressed about?

her: just life

So she goes home. She denies being suicidal. Just a kid not using her brain and getting high. She made it out the front door...then she proceeded to beat up her dad in the hospital parking lot, run away, score more drugs a block away and be returned to the ER by cops - in record time - 6 minutes 33 seconds. (ER tracker has a time keeper for a million stats that runs for 30 minutes after a discharge, didn't personally time this)

Sometimes life is sadder than a soap opera.

No comments: