Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lazy Update...

I have a TON of pictures on my camera...but I am tired and lazy right now so I will get on that later. In the meantime a brief update:

- Kids are back to school. Tristan had his final interview for gifted and we are waiting on a final decision. Tori has a ridiculously large gifted project due Thursday. A city of the future - 3D model. Fun.

- Working A.L.O.T.

- Vacation in the mountains of NC and visit with Bryan and Laurie, and our kids first time seeing snow: COMING SOON!

- Baseball/softball tryouts were last week. Season starts at the beginning of February!

- Fun, fun weekend! Pizza and a movie family night, evening with friends and games and a BBQ in the park with a bunch of other friends. Good stuff!

New Year's Eve, geocaching in a civil war cemetery, my new toys, BBQ in the park and "fall" in Florida pictures to be posted soon.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Yay! Can't wait to see you guys!