Monday, January 3, 2011

Celebrating 11 on 1 - 1 - 11

Okay so it's not our real anniversary - we actually got married on 1/2 BUT we did celebrate this year on 1.1.11 because it was a Saturday night and babysitters are easier to come by on Saturday nights then Sundays. We just went to Chili's and a movie (FYI - How Do You Know is a renter)but it was really laid back and relaxing. A nice way to celebrate.

And Todd totally rocks and surprised me (I mean I had NO IDEA surprised me) with a Nook Color. We planned to not do gifts this year because of the house and furniture and upcoming trip so I thought it would be something little when he handed be the wrapped box. I was a little peeved that he broke the "rules" but am LOVING my new toy so all is well and I am back to singing his praises.

Hard to believe it's been 11 years already and yet sometimes I feel like we've been married forever. Anyway a blast from the past to commemorate:

Photobucket

No comments: