Sunday, December 12, 2010

Spread Christmas Cheer w/Shutterfly...

Remember when Christmas cards used to be all red and green? You could choose from Merry Christmas or Have a Happy Holiday? Well no more...

Shutterfly has 100's of choices ranging from common to creative! You can wish a person just about any winter holiday out there while using formal pictures, snapshots, even pictures of your pets!

I had a hard time choosing this year - do we go with funky? Or do we remember the reason for the season? My favorites...

Reminds me of a package all tied up: Card #1

Loving the simplicity of the card but the intricate snowflake: Card #2



This postcardeque one: Card #3


And my very favorite: Right. Like I was going to post the card I am going to send you all! Sorry, arriving soon to a mailbox near you!

I have used Shutterfly for lots of other projects and they are fast, reliable and a quality product! Check em out!

And bloggers can get 50 free cards this year...so while your spreading the Christmas cheer - spread the news! Free cards!

No comments: